Thankfuls and Promises

There's a thing we do each week during our counseling sessions. We start off listing our thankfuls for the week, and then we claim promises, then we pray together.

I'm doing that today, to help myself refocus and unfunk.

Thankfuls:
-Two healthy kitties, one of whom is my beloved son.
-Talent in photography
-Good music
-Supportive family
-Upcoming visit to my biological family
-Winter clothing
-My own room
-A steady paycheck

Promise:
-Psalm 91:4--"He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler."

-Psalm 18:28-34--"For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. For by thee I can run against a troop; and by my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is proven: he is a shield to all those that trust in him. For who is God except the Lord? or who is a rock save our God? It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect. He maketh my feet like the feet of deer, and setteth me upon my high places. He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of bronze can be bent by mine arms."

It's funny, because verse 28 meant so much to me a few summers ago that I made a reminder, which now hangs on the wall of my room. Perfect.

This is it:

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment