Alphabet Blogging Challenge

I know I'll be on the road for the next week or two, but now that I have my computer back, I'm totally ready to blog again. However, with all the recent emotional stuff going on, I find myself totally zapped and not wanting to blog about feelings or circumstances or anything else going on right now, really. So what else to do but distract myself? :) Emily is doing this right now, and I thought it looked liked fun. It may not be consistent (again, because of the Road Trip), but I'll do one every time I decide to post.


A: Animals... talk about any pets you have, had, or want.
B: Best Friend
C: Cars... talk about your first car, the car you have now, any accidents, driving pet peeves, etc.
D: Day in the Life of Me
E: Embarrassing Moment
F: Faith... where are you now?
G: Growing Up... share a few childhood photos and stories.
H: Hairstyles... what your hair looks like now, ugliest haircut, haircut you want, etc.
I: Interesting Facts About You
J: Jokes
K: Kicking the Bucket... share your bucket list.
L: Love... what are you looking for in a significant other?
M: Music
N: Nothing... talk about something entirely random for a day.
O: Old... what kind of old person do you want to be?
P: Poem
Q: Questions and Answers... have a Q&A with some of your readers.
R: Reading... what are you reading?
S: Smile... five reasons YOU smile.
T: Typing... take a typing test and share it.
U: Underdog... what's an underdog you can't help but stand up for?
V: Vacations... vacations you've taken or dream vacations.
W: Wearing... what is your favorite outfit?
X: X-Treme... something crazy you've done.
Y: Youth... in what ways are you still a kid at heart?
Z: Zen... what calms you down?



This oughta be good. :)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment