Yup, that's right-- I'm part of a meme!

I'm rather proud of myself, actually... usually I'm totally clueless when it comes to the twists and turns of popular culture, especially blogging culture. I'm just not "with it". I have my own little world, but now that world has collided with the worlds of at least 25 other people. Check it out.

Ahh, yes, and I made a discovery as well. (It's been a big day.) My love language is most definitely Quality Time. (Perhaps secondarily Gifts, but QT is the first and foremost.) It's the effort and the time put into the gift that makes it valuable to me.

So, that has made this week even more spectacular when it comes to conversations, since I have my phone back until Sunday morning. D and I have talked every single day, at least once. (All three of 'em!) I'm reveling in it. (Not that we are necessarily having deep, theological conversations... We talk about fish and the weather, about our families, mosquitos, God, my health, campsites and sometimes movies, and whatever pops into our heads, really.) I've talked to the S's several times, my mom several times, my sister, J, and I'm going to be calling H tomorrow.

Ahhh... it feels good to talk again. I can't wait to be back home and be in their physical presence. (Of course, then I'll miss the people I left behind down here in California, but that's just how life goes, isn't it?)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment