I left summer camp today. More on that later- there's a WHOLE lot of venting that needs to happen.

My dad just proposed the seemingly craziest, yet entirely logical idea to me... and a way to earn a thousand dollars to pay off my SOULS bill, and not have to worry about gas on the way. He suggested that I drive back to Y, see my friends and family, pick up his guns from his friend, and drive them out to W. That's 2,500 miles, for the curious. Then I'd head home from there. So I'd get to see my peeps in Y, I'd get to see my family, my dad would get his guns (which he's been anxious for since they left in '07), he would pay about the same amount it would take him to go get them (and not have to miss any work), and since he'd be paying for my gas, I wouldn't have to worry about tapping out my bank account!

Hmm. I'm intrigued. What an adventure! (Kinda lonely, but still... It would be nice to have a driving partner, that's for sure!) I'd get to pass by several places that I wanted to see, but wasn't going to be able to, since I was going to go directly home. And it'd only take me a week or so, probably. Maybe more like a week and a half or two, depending how much time I spent in each place.

Hmm.... God, is this okay? Should I go for it? I am inclined, though I would dearly like to be home as soon as possible...

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment