Home Again

I'm settling back into the home routine after my long journey across the country and back (4,000 miles!). It's different being part of a family again, since I was "independent" there for a while.

The internet's only on 2 hours a day, to help K learn to manage her time and not spend it all on the internet. That's proving to be a... challenge... since I have to orient my schedule around those hours if I want internet at all. Now that I'm doing the support group thing, it may prove to be more of a challenge that I had initially anticipated when I found out about the time limit. We'll see.

I'm just grateful for sweet Sabbath rest. I'm still recuperating from those long drives with little to no sleep.

I missed Juneaux. He was so sweet and lovable to me when I came home-- he didn't forget me! (That was a fear of mine.) And he's been his usual unique, lovable self with no qualms. Oh, how I missed him! *sigh*

I'm going to go write a letter. That's a habit I picked up this summer, and I rather like it.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment