A two week internet fast has been imposed on the S household. Things with K are getting out of hand again, apparently. I told C that I would support her and D, whatever they decided they had to do.

(Love suffers long, and is kind; love does not envy or boast, is not proud, does not behave herself unseemly, seeks not her own, is not easily provoked, keeps no account of evil; rejoices not in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails...)

That being said, I'm still frustrated. Frustrated with the fact that this affects me too... and she probably doesn't even care. As usual. Lord, give me patience... I hate this hard heart of mine. I want to be an encouragement and support to all those in my family.

How am I supposed to work on this ministry God's given me without the necessary tools?! *Sigh* I guess I'll just have to do things the old-fashioned way. At least it's not like summer camp-- no phone AND no computer!

So I will. I will support C and D as they struggle to lead and guide that poor willful child. Lord help us all...

She really doesn't realize a lot of things. I need to remember that. It's not like she's sadistically plotting to throw monkey wrenches into our lives. She just doesn't think through her actions, and she's gotten a taste of something she likes, so she's running with it, heedless of the heartache that attends her every step... and the heartache and ruin that lies before her. She thinks she's sampling freedom, but she's swallowing a slow poison. Oh, girl... if you would only listen to us, so much stress and tension and needless trauma could be avoided. But, no... you have to do things your way. I really, really hope that it doesn't take a complete collapse of your life for you to see reason. I hope you'll stop simply going through the motions in an attempt to lull us into a sense of security you can use to cloak your actions.

I hope you come to.

And I hope you don't ruin our lives in the process.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment