Simple Woman's Daybook

For today... Sunday, November 20th, 2011

Outside my window... It's dark... as it always is when internet is on these days.

I am thinking... of school, of the many projects which I find myself ensconced in, of how life is comprised of the daily struggles and toils and is yet somehow more than that...

I am thankful... for our country. For religious freedom. For plenty of food, shelter, and love. For a job.

From the learning room... Colossians 2 doesn't mean what I was always taught it meant. It's amazing what you learn when you actually stop and look at things.

I am wearing... a red sweater (actually, it's on the floor beside me, but it'll be on again before I get up and walk out of the room), black undershirt, denim skirt, leggings, navy blue long socks, wool socks.

I am going... to the vet tomorrow!

I am reading... poetry. Lots and lots of poetry.

I am hoping... that the Christmas concert will go well... and won't flop.

I am looking forward to... independence. Moving. Why? Just because.

I am hearing... Cat grooming himself, the typing of the rest of the familia on their computers, J chuckling to herself, the fire crackling in the stove.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Work. Take cats to vet. Finish up Adventurer details. Christmas Concert practice. Work on parting gifts. Thanksgiving dinner with the neighbors, then Thanksgiving dinner with the fam on a different day.

Here is a "picture for thought" I am sharing:


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment