The Pound

Grampa woke us all up at 5 this morning, blasting Dwight Nelson. (He's losing his hearing fast. Unfortunately, the rest of us aren't!)

I asked him to turn the volume down, which he did, but I couldn't go back to sleep...

I've been having troubles sleeping lately, anyway.

However, this presents me with the perfect opportunity!

I'm taking Holly to the pound.

This decision has been a while in coming, but I was hoping to find her a better home first. Nobody wants a cat, it seems, especially an epileptic one.

So, I'll get ready for work bright and early, and have enough time left over to drop her off, pick up Grampa from the car repair place, and still make it to work on time (if the timing all works out).

I feel cold-hearted about it now, but I'm sure that I'll be sniffling when we have to part ways.

In many, many ways, though, it's a relief.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment