Dashed Hopes

Had a dr appointment this morning (by phone, since I couldn't make it to Montana). After being chastised for forgetting to get an extremely important blood test done after our last appointment (in October- forever ago! He expects me to remember?), I was able to ask some questions, namely: Will I ever be able to eat like a "normal" person again?

Sadly... no.

It was disappointing, to say the least. I'd unknowingly been clinging to a small shred of hope that, someday, I would again be able to partake of real bread (guess I'll always look funny at communion...), or maybe some garlic... perhaps an almond or two? I never really cared for pineapple, so I don't miss it all too much.

Alas... it is never to be.

Stupid colon. You're ruining my life.

You too, thyroid.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment