Confessions of an Ogler

Okay, okay, so I'm not really "ogling", at least not in the true sense of the word.

But I've realized... I'm really, really attracted to handymen. Men that build houses, like the guys working on the house next door to my mom's home. Even though they might not be my "type" physically at all, the fact that they're building something magically infuses them with this desirability that's pretty potent.

Now, don't get me wrong. I don't know these guys from Adam. Personality plays a huge role in attractiveness to me, but the fact still stands that I am attracted and drawn at a very visceral level to a guy that can build things, fix cars, repair stuff, grow food, hunt and fish, etc. And if they're musical, too? I'm a goner.

Maybe that's why I was so smitten with D. He's a handyman for sure, and can do all of that other stuff too. (Except the musical part. He sang, but that was about it.) C was similar in that regard, as well.

So, with those thoughts in mind, I'm really, really trying not to stare at the guys next door.

At least... not where they can see me. ;)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment