Life right now

I've been real sick with pain and the accompanying body backlash from the severe pain levels. Taking my pain meds responsibly, trying to stretch them out as much as possible, but it's really just living in hell. I'm bed bound, essentially, but I have a couple of hours in the afternoon that I'm functional-ish. I managed to work both days this week, though it was hell after I got home.

I've discovered that otc pain meds just don't work for me. Either they don't affect the pain and dull my hearing or they actually increase my pain levels. It's weird. Either way, I'm done with them.

C has a two-day weekend this week, so I'm enjoying his company as much as I can. He's going to take me to the Date Festival later today, which I'm excited about. It's some local thing that's basically a street fair. I LOVE stuff like that.

I made a new, gorgeous friend. We met online, but our interests are so similar that I can't believe our paths never crossed before now. I haven't met her in person yet as she's currently living out of town, but she'll be moving here soon. I intend to take her to the antique car show in spring as well as the two Renaissance festivals because she's a Rennie too!!


Yeah. There she is. Gorgeous, right? Maybe she'll teach me some makeup tricks ;)

I woke up at an odd hour again today because of pain, and when I did I saw that Snake was awake as well and all stretched out in mid-air, like a cobra being charmed. It was funny! The cats, of course, were intrigued.

So that's my life right now. Just trying to make it through the days and taking happiness where I can find it. I sincerely hope we can figure this junk out soon. I don't know how long I can maintain without going all suicidal just from a desperation for relief of some kind.

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment