Simple Woman's Daybook

For today... Sunday, February 19th, 2012

Outside my window... Gramma and grampa's sporty red car, desert sand and weeds.

I am thinking... about the week ahead. About feelings... about what's right and what's wrong when it comes to feelings.

I am thankful... for work. For time to goof off and read. For my guitar. For dogs.

From the learning room... Piano lessons!

I am wearing... Wool socks (I use them quite frequently here, to my shock and surprise!), blue jeans, black tank, blue checked overshirt.

I am going... back to the house I'm house sitting, going to watch a movie, and possibly going to a church social. I don't feel like being social, but I just may go.

I am reading...  the Hall of Faith series; Rough Trail to the Pulpit; Prayer by M. L. Andreason.

I am hoping... to regain my balance, hit my stride... or something. To even out.

I am looking forward to... going to P this week... twice. Going to the Ren Fair! Hanging out with C on the way up and back from the Ren Fair. (Right or wrong? I still enjoy his company...) Seeing J in P. Seeing B and J at the Ren Fair. Starting a steady job this week. Getting a haircut. Starting on another cd. Getting my package from Mom. Getting paid so I can send Mom a package.

I am hearing... the TV in the other room.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Pack, cook, work, travel. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Here is a "picture for thought" I am sharing:


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment