ACEs, pt. 2

Something happened after I discovered my ACE score, and the realization of how far from the "norm" I am (so to speak) began to sink in.

It was like God spoke to me very gently and very quietly, but I got a distinct message.

This is what I "heard":

Look at where you "should" be, statistically speaking. Don't you see how far you've come? You're doing well. You're doing very well. Keep going- don't stop now! But just know that you're doing well.


Also, don't judge yourself according to other's walks. You're right- they don't understand. They can't, because they haven't been through what you've been through. Remember, though, that you haven't been in their shoes, either. Every person has a distinct fight, and I've given you yours. Stop trying to fight their fight, and focus on your journey and on Me. You're doing well. Don't stop now.


Wow. Talk about affirmation from on high. It was... uplifting, yet humbling... and so exactly what I needed.

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment