School Frustrations

So I braced my happy little self for the enlightening experience of applying for federal school loans this evening.

However, there seemed to be no links for what I was looking for on the FAFSA site, which puzzled me. Upon further research, it has become clear that the missing link... is the school.

They're supposed to be the ones facilitating this, but they're not.

I sent in my FAFSA in February, and I've talked to the finance lady since then. She didn't offer to help guide me through anything, even when I was very open about the fact that, and I quote, "I don't know what I'm doing!" She hasn't done anything towards my finances that I'm aware of, and this is very frustrating and troubling to me. (Now, the school in Colorado was pretty much the exact opposite. I tell you, they were on top of things! Even before I had applied, the finance guy had figured out exactly how much I would need in loans, which loans, and how much I'd be looking at per month. Maybe it's not too late to change my mind and head out to Colorado....?)

I need to speak up. I've got to say something. Ay, all this confrontation stuff... why do I have to keep standing up for myself? What a pain! lol

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment