Coming soon...

Coming soon: a post exploring "survivor guilt" and a check of self-talk vs. reality. Something that's been building for a while, especially now that I'm gaining weight. Just wanted to put this out there so that I remember, and so that I'll actually do it. I need to think through it, and this is where I do some of my best thinking, but it takes emotional effort so I can sometimes tend to avoid it.

I'm holding myself accountable. Hah.

And now to go get fabulous for a big-deal fancy dinner thingie because I nominated our nonprofit for Nonprofit of the Year for our county, and I really hope we win! I'm going to wear the green dress that I originally bought for my wedding, the one I wore the other day to the haunted house when I went as Meridah. (Meridah with really short hair and no bow lol). It's lovely, it's comfortable, and it's not too over the top. I would wear my shiny blue halter dress, but I fear it's too formal. It's more fitting for Prom, and I don't want to be overdressed. I may look like a weirdo in my renaissance dress, but I'd rather be a comfortable weirdo than a shiny, out of place weirdo. Of course, I'll have my walker to complete the weirdness. Maybe I should lash one of my swords to the side of the walker? Or one of C's axes. LOL. They probably wouldn't let me in. Hehehehe...

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment