Cute C

Coraline and Juneaux are adorable, but C is just so much cuter! Last night we were grocery shopping and I was in a lot of pain despite my meds. The longer we shopped, the worse it got with muscle spasms and such, so soon I was not only limping but bent double over the shopping cart. C didn't say a word about it, just stayed by my side and caressed my arm and my back, kept a supportive hand around my waist, etc. All little things to let me know that he saw my pain and he cared, though he couldn't do anything to alleviate it.

Later on during the trip I asked him, "What's the best gift you've ever gotten?", just making fun conversation. He gave me a silly look that let me know he was up to something and held up his left hand, pointed to his wedding ring, and said, "This right here!" with a big goofy grin on his face. SO CUTE!! lol. I told him he definitely scored brownie points for that one, and of course I had to give him a big, sloppy kiss :)

2 thoughts:

Post a Comment