Let's get fat.

Do you ever have those days where you're just done, like, as soon as the day starts? Today is one of those days for me.

My sense of optimism has fled. I am tired, I am sick, I am grouchy, and I do not feel well. On top of that, my endocrinologist was giving me grief about gaining weight today, as I knew she would. "You've gained 14 pounds." Yes, thank you for that. 14 pounds in 3 months. Okay, but that's not so bad, you know? She tells me that I need to eat less, since I'm bedridden now. Right, sure. So on top of being in pain all the time, I can be hungry, too? Bite me. In any event, my weight has stabilized. I'm not gaining, but I'm not really losing, either. I'm about as heavy as I'm likely to get unless my eating habits change drastically.


That about sums it up for me. Fat sounds awesome. Let's get fat. And take lots of pain pills. (If only…)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment