I've been getting the urge to pamper myself. Enough with the stress, already-- go do something fun!


And I might. (Except it costs money...)

But I've done a lot the past few days. So you know what I might do right now? Instead of telling myself that I "should" be doing even more?

I think I'm going to drive my happy little butt to Pier One to window shop... right after I get some coffee from the cafe next door. Because I can. (Okay, okay, so mb I'm going to get one of those Caramel Apple Spice thingies... but still!)

Orrrrr... maybe... I'll pick out a nailpolish that I really like and do my nails?

Hmm. Or maybe I'll grab a green tea and watch that movie I borrowed from L.

Or... maybe... I'll text E for that meeting we're supposed to have, drop off my library book while I'm out there, grab one of the three nailpolishes that I already have and restock on meds while I'm home... and go out to coffee with E so we can meet and do that at the same time! (Or maybe some boba?)

Hmm... but I still need onions. And possibly salad dressing.

Decisions, decisions.

Maybe I'll just sit here and pleasantly ruminate on the possibilities for some self-love, without ever actually taking action.

Because, really... when it boils down to it... I'm still doing all these things alone.

Where is my mommy when I need her?!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment