Pendulum

Looking back over past entries, it's almost hard for me to believe that I was once so... spiritual? So determined to find and/or please God in every shred and facet of my life.

I guess that's how the pendulum swings, huh?

Me and my ups and downs... honestly.

But what I'm going through now doesn't negate the past experiences I've had. I learned from them. I grew. I matured. I became more the person that I am now.

They were good, and I am glad to have had them.

And I am confident that, in a year or two or whatever, I'll look back on these entries and do the same half-smile and slow shake of the head.

And I will have learned from this. I will have grown. I will have matured. And I will have become more the person that I am to be, that I want to be.

As they say, life is not a destination, but a journey.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment