I might get it!

I had this little song that I was singing to myself earlier as I was dialoguing with a potential employer via email. I can't remember it now, but it went something like, "I think I've got it, I think I've got it, I think I'm gonna get this job!" (I am a firm believer that life is, indeed, a musical.)

Also, came across a post of J's that spoke to me deeply. I re-posted it on both of the HJ fb pages, hoping that it will speak to someone else, too. It's another facet of consideration as I strive to understand the why's and wherefore's of my abuse relative to God's love. (I really wanted to throw the word "alleged" in there, but that seems a tad skeptical...) It's called Lessons from Lazarus, and it's really good.

Today, working on getting some employment going, running some errands, and generally making myself scarce so that S and his gf L can say goodbye, since he's leaving for a summer up north tonight.

Oh, and I gotta write up a report for group last night. Basically, we told blonde jokes and played Twister. It was good to goof off a little... plus I shared a list of good coping skills with the girls, just some ideas of stuff to replace bad coping mechanisms with.

Yesterday didn't really go as planned, but it was still a pretty good day. I mean, I survived... and I even got a good walk in. Today will be a good day, too. (Because, truly, no matter what's happening, it's dependent upon my attitude.)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment