So excited!

I asked C last night a couple of clarifying questions, because I didn't want to get my hopes up if there weren't any reason for it.

From the financial timeline he laid out, I got the impression that we would be ready to start looking for a house about the time that I get back from visiting the folks for Christmas. (That's about a month from now, for those of you keeping track.)

I asked if that were truly the case, and he said, "Yeah, that sounds about right."

Wait, seriously? We're going to be ready to look for a house when I get back?

"Unless something happens that sets me back, yeah."

WAHOOOOOO!

I excused myself under the blankets for a moment and silently screamed my excitement.

It's going to fly by, because I have several Big Events between now and then, and we all know that helps to speed things up.

Test tonight, then finals next week. Then the HJ Christmas party, followed by my CPR class, the day after which I will fly home.

Then it's two weeks of crafting, cooking, and enjoying my niece and family, during which time Christmas and New Year's will come and go, of course.

Then it's back home, rest for a few days, and school commences almost immediately.

Whew. Talk about a whirlwind adventure!

But still. I'm so excited.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment