Money talks

I shared my concerns with C last night. He told me not to worry about money. That is his job. lol.

We did talk it out, though, and he assured me that we are not going to lose the house. The worst thing that will happen is that the hospital bills go to a collection agency and we continue to pay off what we owe. Oh. Well, that's not that scary... And he's not worried about my costing him so much money. We'll figure it out, and it'll be okay. We'll be okay.

Also, he has been talking to guys at work about phone plans, and he has found some other options that are much less expensive than the numbers the Verizon guy was throwing at us. That is relieving. We'll probably end up going one of those routes.

As J said, I'm glad he takes such good care of me.

1 thoughts:

  • Optimistic Existentialist | July 31, 2013 at 4:26 AM

    Yes that's what will happen - they will go to collections and actually your payments can be smaller through there. I mean it's not ideal of course BUT it definitely could be worse. I happened to me with a lot of hospital bills and I eventually was back on my feet financially so I have no doubt everything will be ok :-)

Post a Comment