After much delay...

...I finally finished my video for Principle 4, #3- The effects. After the last video listing who had harmed me and what actions they had taken that had hurt me, now I had to identify the effects those actions had on my life. I'm not sure if I did it right, but just doing it is a big deal for me. I didn't really want to face those things again. Can't we let bygones be bygones? I am SO grateful to have the Friday night meetings to look forward to, and my Weds. meetings with J to help keep me accountable in my brain. They keep me moving forward, no matter how infinitesimally.

I didn't go through and actually list each effect. I've found what works well for me is to put it into pictures.. kinda like a virtual collage. So that's what I did. Maybe I'll even put the link up here eventually after I stick it on youtube. (Not as a generally searchable item, of course! How silly that would be.)

sigh. I'm just glad to be done with that part. The next one is going to be even tougher. Growl.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment