Ugh. Sick.

I feel pretty crappy today. And angry. Why angry? Because I'm having SOULS flashbacks.  If I were canvassing, it wouldn't matter how ill I felt, I'd have to suck it up and work anyway. It doesn't matter. And, for the longest time, I've thought God is that way, too. It doesn't matter if you're depressed. Who cares if you're sick as a dog? You get out there and do your job, because I said so. If you don't, you can bet that you'll not be ready when I come back, so watch out!

So, anyway, that just makes me angry. I know it wasn't intentional on the part of SOULS staff, but that's what I got. In response, I say, forget you! I'm never canvassing again, so there! Hah.

As if they can hear me. As if I'd actually say that to anyone's face.

And now, I am going to suck it up and work. Not because I have to, but because I want to do my part. Plus I've been resting for an hour or so, and I feel better.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment