God, I just so don't know what to do or which way to turn.

Yes, okay. I'm moving out in January. But where am I going?

Do I stay in the area? March, for sure, is the cut-off date for my leaving the area. I'm going to massage college.

But why not in January?

Because of the Healing Journey, that's why. And I want to spend my birthday with my friends, that's why. Because I'm probably not moving back here once I leave, that's why.

And the Indiana idea sounds good, but the only school close by is super new-agey! Exactly what I'm trying to avoid!

The Colorado school still intrigues me, but I'm worried by their lack of flexibility when it comes to my comfort level in massaging guys, and Sabbath.

I still need to call the school in Portland.

Hmm.

I'm way more interested in the schools in Portland/Salem and Denver than the one in Warsaw. The ONLY attraction I have in the Indiana direction is that it's within a day's drive of my family... eh, that is, my biological family. :)

God, which way do I turn? What is the right way? What is the path I am to walk? Which is the right school for me?

You have promised to guide me with your eye. You said that if I lean on you and not my own understanding, my paths will be made straight. That's great-- I have no understanding right now! lol

So... what do I do? Which way do I turn? What to do? What to do?

And what's the stinkin' point of starting the Healing Journey if I'm just taking off to school in January, anyway?!

I so thought I was doing the right thing. Ugh.

But, on a brighter note... thank you for this confusion that drives me to you. If I knew everything precisely when I think I'd like to know it, I can say that I would certainly feel no need for your superior wisdom :) And... thank you for fried green tomatoes. They make my taste buds happy, even if they're not the best for me.

2 thoughts:

  • kw | October 14, 2011 at 8:58 PM

    Three things:

    1. Hello new look!
    2. How boring would life be if we knew the answer to absolutely every question? :D
    3. I'm quite interested to read the other blog you promised to write, also... No pressure. :)

  • Cassandra | October 16, 2011 at 7:37 PM

    Three things:

    1. Yeah! I'm not done with it yet, though. More to come... over time. :)

    2. There is a certain safety in boredom that cannot be rivaled by the thrill of adventure... ;)

    3. Yes, I know. Hehe.

Post a Comment