Famous last words

Famous last words, all that stuff about days not being good or bad...

The past few days have been absolutely agonizing pain, and me without any effective pain killers. Sure, I've got my Tramadol, but its effectiveness is now on par with that of NSAIDS... which is to say "little to none". I took some yesterday, just to see if it would help, and I got a headache. Go figure.

Anyway, just trying to survive until Tuesday, and my appointment with my rheumatologist. Hopefully she can hook it up with some real painkillers so I can get back to being a human again. I'm tired of being reduced to tears by pain that I can do nothing about.

But still... I'm alive, so I'm grateful for that. I guess it means that there's a chance for better days ahead.

C and I are going to go see a movie. I hope I can make it through.

2 thoughts:

Post a Comment