To the ocean!

You know how fibro makes it so you can't do the things you used to, or the things that you want to?

I say eff that! I'm going to a beach city with friends for the night. It's not like it's spur of the moment (we've been planning it for a couple of weeks), but it's still going to be awesome.

I was torn between two options for this weekend--seeing my bestie J for a day, or going to the beach for the weekend. The tipping point was when my friend M revealed that he has been saving up and basically wants to spend money on the two of us that are also going. Yeah... I'm shallow. I like free stuff.

Plus my latest bouts with grief have me longing for the ocean. I need it for my sanity, and I know that J understands.

And with that... I'm off!

*So excited!*

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment