Surprise!

So I'm a rebel now.

My friend L went with me for moral support, and I got my right ear's cartilage pierced.

I was kind of waffling back and forth, but I finally mustered the courage (and the little bit of crazy) that it takes, and L was available today, so we went.

I feel... satisfied. Like, it was scary and totally out of the norm of what people would expect from me, but I felt that it was something I needed to do, "for me", you know? A touchstone of bravery, if you will.

Yeah, some people might think it's stupid, or silly, or totally superfluous, but I'm glad I did it. Absolutely no regrets.

I just don't know how my friends in ID will react if/when I go up there and they see it. (I can't remove it for 2-3 months at all, so it'll be there. It's not big, but it's there.) I'm sure it will cause a minor ruckus. But that's okay.

I'm happy about it. And L got a video of it. Sweeeeet.


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment