The Flip Flop Theory

I guess I must be stressed without realizing it. My digestive tract is rebelling for no apparent reason, a sure-fire sign that I'm stressing. I guess I'll try to chill out... maybe take some of my own advice from the blog post I just wrote.

In other news, I just wrote a blog post. lol. For FighterZine, that is. Some friends in one of my fibro groups on Facebook challenged me today to write a response to The Spoon Theory, so I did. I entitled it, "The Flip Flop Theory".

So. Off to take my own advice and be kind to myself. That may or may not involve a nap and/or a hot shower. And some tea. Definitely some tea.

3 thoughts:

  • Unknown | May 16, 2013 at 1:12 AM

    this is my first experiance of reading a blog.. i found via an FB post..
    I suffer from ME and find it isolating and very hard to talk about... so it was great to come across your blog today:)

  • Cassandra | May 16, 2013 at 7:07 PM

    I'm so glad that you enjoyed this, Trudy! It's pretty rare for me to get visitors, so I'm happy to have you :) I hope that you continue to be encouraged.

  • Anonymous | June 11, 2013 at 5:08 AM

    I came across your blog totally by accident. I belong to the group.................................................. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/lowdosenaltrexone/
    this may help with your illness and pain. Please visit the site and read. We are over 10,000 people strong using an extremely low dose of naltrexone to boost our immune systems and regain control of our lives. Our members come from many nations. One pill, diluted, doses me for three weeks. The only side effect for me was a slight sleep disturbance for two days. LDN is not a cure for anything but a simple way to boost the immune system to fight inflammation, thus offering relief from pain and many symptoms of disease. It is CHEAP, I believe my cost is about 14 cents per day, and if you are interested, I could send you one pill, free, so that you could try it for a month. Let me know......lucyjon@att.net
    I take it for Hep C, arthritis, and heart disease and IT WORKS! Lucy

Post a Comment