Thanks for playing.

My massage therapist tried telling me that D and M aren't "gone", that I haven't "lost" anything... that their energy is in a different form now, just not the one that I want.

Um, yeah. No. They're gone. Their energy is dissipated. Sorry. Thanks for playing. And thanks for invalidating my grief.




Looking back at the beginning of thisAnd how life wasJust you and me and love and all of our friendsLiving life like an ocean
But now the current's only pulling me downIt's getting harder to breatheIt won't be too long and I'll be going underCan you save me from this?


[CHORUS]
'Cause it's not my time, I'm not goingThere's a fear in me and it's not showingThis could be the end of meAnd everything I know, ooh, but I won't go
I look ahead to all the plans that we madeAnd the dreams that we hadI'm in a world that tries to take them awayOh, but I'm taking them back
'Cause all this time I've just been too blind to understandWhat should matter to meMy friend, this life we live, it's not what we haveIt's what we believe in
[CHORUS]
It's not my time, I'm not goingThere's a fear in me, it's not showingThis could be the end of meAnd everything I know
But it's not my time, I'm not goingThere's a will in me and now I know thatThis could be the end of meAnd everything I know, ooh, but I won't go!I won't go!
There might be more than you believe(There might be more than you believe)And there might be more than you can see
[CHORUS]
But it's not my time, I'm not goingThere's a fear in me, it's not showingThis could be the end of meAnd everything I know
But it's not my time, I'm not goingThere's a will in me and now it's gonna showThis could be the end of meAnd everything I know
There might be more than you believe(There might be more than you believe)And there might be more than you can seeBut I won't go, oh no I won't go down, yeah

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment