Ellipses

Let's see... where did I leave off? Baker S came, and that was an adventure in and of itself. He's... a character. I guess that's what you call someone that you really don't know how to describe. A character.

And then came Friday night... the inevitable group-grieving session for Larry. Actually, it was quite... upbeat. Shocking. Basically, he was loved, he is missed, but we're glad that he doesn't have to fight anymore. So it was good closure, as far as those things go. I've realized that I feel things very deeply. I'm incredibly emotional. Is that bad? I don't think so, but it sure can be an inconvenience.

Where to start on the current emotional crisis? Too bad I waited so long to blog... I'm rather numb, now.
Maybe it'll all come back to me later.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment