Blerghity blergh and ten thousand pygmies.

I think this whole "sleeping" thing is over-rated. I mean, really. 9 hours a night? What a huge chunk of time that I could totally spend on fb! (Sarcasm. I jest, I jest.)

I'm sitting on the bathroom floor because S crashed on the couch and C is asleep in the room, and I don't want to wake either of them.

I'm so looking forward to when C and I have a place for just the two of us. Maybe it's all part of the balancing act, but I just have been... annoyed, I guess... with having to expend the energy it takes to interact with someone other than C throughout the day. (And he's either asleep or gone most of the day.) It's like... when I get home, I just want to be alone. Don't talk to me, don't bother me... just leave me alone. But S is social, so he wants to talk. And for a while that was fine. But now I feel a little bad, because I feel like I probably come off brusque for now apparent reason. Sorry, but I just don't want to deal with you.

On a related note, I do not like mead. Too bad, because I thought that I might. Nope, it tastes horrible, as do most fermented drinks. (I even have a hard time with kombucha.)

WARNING: I NOW TALK ABOUT BOWEL MOVEMENTS. If you're squeamish about that type of thing, now would be a good time to quit reading.

I ache. Part of the reason I'm up so early. My knees especially, my ankles some... just like old times. And my colon hurts. I'm actually waiting for my chamomile "tea" to cool down so I can do an enema. I skipped last week, which was a mistake, because my poor colon got all irritated. (I could tell by the size and frequency of my bowel movements. Classic IBS status. And the liquid ended up sloughing off large amounts of bloody mucous. Blergh. I chose chamomile specifically for its soothing qualities. Hopefully I can get a handle on this irritation.) If it's the "first time" (i.e. if I skip a week or two), then the rest of the week is pretty miserable. Constipation. Bloating. Distress and pain. But if I do it regularly (once a week), then my bowel movements even out and get regular, and I just feel a whole lot better.

Couldn't sleep. Finally dozed off somewhere after two a.m. (and I'd been in bed for hours, thankyouverymuch), woke up at 5-ish. At six, I finally got up to get some peppermint tea and get this ball rolling.

I'm still doing good, I think. I just hate hurting. And I hate being gypped on sleep.

I think it has to do with addressing issues. This kind of flare-up/feedback is not uncommon for me... at least these days. The past couple of months.

Seems like I've got a mix of new health probs and old body memories comin' back at me.

What a mix.

It's too bad I don't like mead. I could drink my problems away.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment