Gratitudes


  • I have food in my pantry.
  • I am able to go on a trip to Yosemite with friends this weekend.
  • I am passing all my classes with good grades!
  • I found my wedding shoes.
  • I was able to go for a good walk two days in a row.
  • I had enough money to buy a few little extra things this week.
  • I got into the free counseling program-- 6 free sessions of counseling for the next six weeks, starting tomorrow.
    • The supervisor who will be in on the sessions knows many of the practicing counselors in the community, and after seeing me around for six sessions will probably be able to give me a spot-on recommendation for who to see on a long-term basis. Reduced trial and error!
  • My Essential Sciences professor called me "one of his shining stars".
  • I was chosen by my math teacher to be a group leader-- one that helps other people understand the math we're doing.
  • I was able to explain the math that we're doing.
  • Our group was one of the only ones to finish the worksheet in the class period.
  • The HJ got a large donation from a local Indian tribe-- I'll be getting paid!
  • I'm getting married!!!!
  • I'm in a loving, stable relationship characterized by mutual respect and appreciation and the freedom to be myself.
  • I am freakishly smart. (Okay, that may be an exaggeration, but I am intelligent!)
  • I am learning balance and contentment with my life.
  • My Essential Sciences teacher encouraged me to pursue the counseling (even though I'll be 1/2 hour late to class once a week) because it's better for the long term to deal with your demons now.
  • There is a strong possibility that an accelerated massage course will begin in January, meaning that I won't have to wait until next fall.
  • I'm getting an education!
  • The freedom to nap. (Which I will probably avail myself of today.)
  • Hot baths.
  • Pain receptors. (No, really. Pain is important!!)
  • A clean house when a boatload of people came over last night unexpectedly.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment