Deathly dreams

Last night I dreamt that C died. I had 2 dreams about it, actually, back to back.

In the first dream, I found out he died. I was, needless to say, totally devastated and heartbroken. I spent the rest of the dream at his place, sorting through his stuff and taking back what was mine. That was hard. I broke down crying at one point, but I only let myself sob once or twice, because there were people around. I'll cry later, when I'm by myself.

Then, in the second dream, I was volunteering somewhere, picking up trash in some fenced-in place. Random other people I knew were there, so I was trying desperately to keep my composure, but the loss got to me, and I started crying. Lo and behold, Breezy was there and asked what was wrong, so I was able to tell her. I knew she would understand. And she did. She cried with me, hugged me, and I felt so much better.

What a ridiculous way to spend the night.

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment