I can't get over how tired I am lately. Since I've been in Y, it seems that I just can't seem to wake up in the mornings. No matter how early or late I go to bed, it seems that 11 hours of sleep is the number for me. Oh, well. I guess I'll just deal with it, even though it makes me feel like a big fat failure to be rolling out of bed so late.

Maybe my body just knows that I have no real schedule, so it's making up for all the sleep deprivation I endured to get down here in the first place.

And my emotions have taken a hit, from all the excitement and hype of yesterday. I'm just feeling... blah. Kinda down. Kinda lonely. Very definitely fighting longings to be with C. That stirred up all kinds of stuff.

I need to work on my sermon, but I don't really feel like it. But I will anyway. At least I have a title now, and an idea of where I'm going.

I still can't figure out how to get internet on my laptop. I only have one entry on my comp to transfer over, though. I've managed to get ahold of my grandparent's computer anytime I want to write. Maybe I'll find some coffee shop with wi-fi.

So I laid in the sun for a while today, and felt a little better. Then I made some tea. I feel better now, but still tired.

Just... wiped out. From what? Can't say. Just... wiped out.

Oh, and I miss my cat. A lot.

And my family.

And my friends.

*sigh*

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment