This concerns me.

My guts are bleeding again. This concerns me.

Also, I have been in large amounts of pain for the past week or so, and I'm trying really hard to be good with my meds because I know I can't afford to run out… but sometimes I have to take a pill early to fend off a massive pain storm and I end up taking one or two more than my allotted daily dosage. I know when the pain storms are coming, though. I can feel it, and I have to take steps to forestall it or else it will take massive efforts to tame it once it's roaring, if it can be tamed at all.

I don't know why I'm hurting so much. I don't know how to stop it. My pain coping mechanisms are failing me, and I'm not okay with that. Pills every 4 hours was okay at first, but now even that is insufficient.

As I said… this concerns me.

I will speak of these things tomorrow when I see my awesome GP for a follow up on that sinus infection (that never went away, even with antibiotics.)

My poor body. It's a mess. I just wish I didn't have to feel the effects of that mess.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment