G showed up in my dream last night. Not G1 (my first abuser ever. Thanks alot.), but G2, the one I put in prison. He came to my house. And people were telling me that I just needed to get over it and hang out with him again.

Never.

Ever.

I will hate him until I die.

I hate him for what he did to me. Who the hell does he think he is?! Did I ever ASK to be molested? For years, I thought that it was what I deserved, that it was "payment" for any form of kindness he showed me. What person in their right mind thinks, "Hmm. She's young. Too young, in fact, to bear children. Perfect." And your pitiful excuses betray your withered brain. "Your mom and I were going through a rough time..." Bullshit. If you were here, in front of me now, I would punch you in the face. I would rake my fingernails across your disgusting, roving eyes. I would punish you, make you pay for everything you did to me, to my family, to my mother...

But you don't even care. You don't care that you RUINED MY LIFE! You're such a jerk! I HATE YOU! If I never see you again, it will be too soon. And stay out of my dreams, jerkface. I have enough troubles without you coming around to haunt me.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment