Maybe. Maybe not.

I guess I had just kind of thought that I'd be done with bad days by now.

I want to press the "Reset" button.

It's like I've been walking along this path, and all of a sudden, I have stopped dead in my tracks and realized that I don't know where I am, I don't know where I'm going to end up (or what I'm going to have to face to get there), and it's getting dark. Freak out.

I want to hermit myself away, so that I can gather the strength it requires to live with myself and these memories and these feelings.

I know that I'm breaking down real good this time, because my chest pain has come back. I haven't had that for a long time.

God, where are you in all this? You could have stopped all this evil and pain. You could have! I know it! Why didn't you stop them? Why, God? Why must we hurt this way?  If you really love us, why do you let them hurt us like this?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment