Quick updates

Okay, so I got all philosophical and wound up on my other post, without hardly a shred of news. Here's a few snapshots of what's going on in my life right now...

-I finished my wedding favors today! So much wedding stuff is falling into place... and it's coming up so fast! In just eight days, I'll be able to say, "I'm getting married next month!" Wowza! Can't wait to be a blushing bride :)

-My bowels are moving of their own accord! So excited about that! So long as I keep up this regimen, I think that I might regulate, which would be wonderful. It's a bit of a hassle, but way worth it.

-I got all the necessary items for my stripper costumes, and oh my goodness, there is so much less to that dress than I thought! It barely covers anything... which is, I suppose, the point, but geez... Anyway, it all fits well, and I look great, although the shoes hurt like nobody's business because I'm not used to wearing heels at all, much less 6 inch spike heels. Oh well. Can't imagine they'll stay on for very long ;)

-I love school. Finally got all my textbooks, and I'm digging the easy semester I set up for myself. Can I just say again that I LOVE yoga?

-Next week we go to talk to a realtor! We're really getting a house!!

-Grampa is cancer free. Huzzah!

-This new painkiller is kinda dangerous in a way... it gives me a false sense of energy, so I run myself into the ground without realizing it. Coming down off of the Cymbalta is jacking up my sleep, although I finally slept last night (after three nights of either not sleeping or waking up every 40 minutes/hour or two), so I'm already worn down from that. The tramadol, though, makes me feel exhilarated, so I feel like I can just go and go... until I can't go anymore and realize my mistake. I did that a couple of days in a row this week, so today I'm pretty zapped. Still, got a lot accomplished. Sorted out medical bills and got my address changed, cleaned the house, made a good lunch, got the wedding favors done... and now, going to do laundry and possibly shopping with D for a wedding necklace and some shoes!

I'm off, like a herd of turtles!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment