(Okay, that one WAS intentional, K!)

B replied to my email of yesterday. Apparently, he still doesn't see the error of his ways... at least, that's the sense I'm getting. It's like he thinks that everything is hunky dory, but, oh, C is a little uncomfortable for reasons unknown. Here's his response.


Hey, Howdy to you!
Now I need to be really honest with you. When you left, that was a very painful day for me.
I accidently drilled though my fingernail with the paper drill, oh how that hurt! For two weeks I had to keep my finger taped up to prevent the nail from coming off.

On a more serious note, I have to disagree with you about the awkward thing, I thought the time we were spending together was great. 
Okay, maybe for me alittle too great; and now that your at a safe distance I'll admit that I was allowing myself to develope very warm affections for you. So much so it was becoming increasingly more difficult to stay focused on my work.... "Oh where were my thoughts as I stared at the razor sharp edge of the drill baring down on the end of my finger?........ Was it the smell of burning flesh and nail or the sight of crimson blood flinging around the drill that finally convinced me that the pain I was feeling was not from a lonely heart".

I'll try again to be serious. C, I apologize if I ever did or said anything to made you feel  uncomfortable. I realized that too many times we were in situations that were compromised, I'll take the blame for that. However you might take some of the blame for being such a kick to be with.

One more apology. D might have told you that the last two nights of R-ball we talked. I know you asked me not to, but I have to say that I felt impressed. I even prayed, "Lord if you want me to have a talk with D, provide the opportunity." He did; in a very obvious way. I truly hope that whatever may have come after,  is in perfect harmony with His will for the both of you. I was not surprised to learn that he felt every bit the same about you, as you told me, you did for him.  (I won't mettle any further). I think D can be a strength for you, and you him, as long as your commitment to God comes first.

Did you know that California grows on people like facial hair?

I hope your experience there is a strength to your faith, if it's not, bail out and come home.

love you,
B


Really? Really?! Ugh... the bilious, awkward feelings are puddling in my solar plexus again...

Yes. It's my fault for being such a kick to be with.

Not.

Whatever. I don't have sufficient sarcasm reserves to deal with this right now. I'm going for a walk!!

2 thoughts:

Post a Comment