Get out of my brain!!

Weddings. They're on my mind.

Probably because so many friends of mine are "getting hitched", so to speak.

A favorite pastime of mine used to be planning my wedding... You know, colors, decorations, etc. I like to plan, and this is something fancy that is afar off in the future, so I don't have to stress about actually doing anything about it.

So last night, it hit me- planning fever. I literally could not sleep, because my mind was whirling with possibilities. I finally fell asleep... like, 45 minutes after I actually went to bed. (Which is a far cry from the usual 5-10 minutes it takes me to fall asleep.)

But, now I know what colors I'd have, what kind of bouquet, who my wedding coordinator will be, what food to have at the reception, what day of the week to have it, a vague notion of how I'd like to decorate the tables, who's going to play the music, what time of day to have the ceremony, the pastor that would marry me, a few possible places to have the wedding itself, and... oh, yes. I've got my dress, my hair, and my makeup down to a T. No shoes, though. I don't want to wear shoes.

Ugh. Wedding planning is like a candy... sweet at first, but too much makes you sick.

I think I'm done, for a loooong time.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment