Tubular Tuesday

Triumphant Tales
- I am doing my job, and doing it well.
- I've been consistently achieving my goal of having morning quiet time.
- I've been eating healthfully and well.
- I've been getting (more) consistent exercise- mostly walking.
- I finally got my thyroid prescription! (After trying to get it filled for a week and a half...)

Thankfuls
- A super awesome roommate and a really nice apartment
- Cell phones
- Answered prayers
- Family
- D
- ID friends
- Sunshine
- Gas in my tank
- Safe food!
- A friend's upcoming wedding
- A super amazing sister and her words of encouragement

Thoughts to Ponder
- Worth is subjective. If God thinks I'm worth it, then...
- My response is my responsibility. Your response is your responsibility. (Not mine.)
- I can survive all of my feelings, even if the experience is very uncomfortable. (Thanks, Chrysalis!)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment